Back to Main page for Arcane Journeys the Fantasy Adventure Board Game
- In the rulebook, there is a section about what items you can take into combat, and the end of a sentence says, 'and 1 item about the body'. That end of the sentence should have been deleted, since it was from an earlier draft of the game!
- Under the weapon definition in the glossary, add this sentence: "Terrain-keyed boosters, like the enchanted seed, the lantern, the magic crystal and pet eel aren't weapons though."
- If you lose your last to health to an enemy that has "in addition to losing" effects like losing a turn, you still suffer those effects, in addition to the usual penalties for losing your health.
- The pick axe item should only give you 1 gold when you visit the mountains, instead of 2.
- Casting spells from the spellbook should cost 2 instead of the listed 1.
- The Hero's Helm should cost 5, instead of 7.
- If the monk decides not to move in order to heal 1 health, he doesn't encounter the space he is in.
- The green encounter, wooden golem, should say "Strength 3, or 5 in forest."
- The cards, earth rumbles, volcanic activity and Earthquake should have the word "location" instead of "place".
- The characters Elf, Rogue, Swamp Troll and Goblin, and Stone Mason (from character pack 1) and the items the Woods Cloak, the bamboo fighting stick and breathing tube, and the Mountain cloak should replace "May avoid conflicts..." with "May avoid enemies..."
- The item Cloak of invisibility should replace "May avoid any combat." with "May avoid any enemy."
- The Knight character's first skill is referencing the Tower tile of the board, not any other towers.